Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Islington Set

It is have been a good weekend as I have been walking to and from Highbury through Islington back home. There are some beautiful streets in the well to do areas like Barnsbury which could use my services, take note for future reference.

Many streets have a very familiar feel as a favorite plant a climbing vine with beautiful flowers called Wisteria grows on many of the houses here. This plant was one of Tony's favorite and reminds me on him at this time of year, this now is one of mine.

I missed a good friends house warming today which was something I was hoping to share with you as I have told most of my close London friends about my vlog. It was almost time to include them, but I have the course again early on Sunday morning and I'm not feeling so hot today to be in front of a camera let alone shove one in their faces.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Which service? Your green fingers or a fitness instructor? ;-)

I love it when I see a terrace of Georgian houses and they are all painted different pastel shades. I have a photo of some I saw somewhere in London one time.

2:23 AM  
Blogger muscles said...

A PT service of course! It was good to put life in perspective when you see properties for 1-2 million.

If I'm around long enough I will try to offer a service to these socialites.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home