Tuesday, May 09, 2006

AAM 45 - I'm a little sad today

Today was the 1st anniversary of Tony's Death. I've had mixed feelings all day but later 15 of his closet friends met for dinner to remember him. I had no idea so many of us would all made the effort on this day. It was very special and even now had to wipe away a few tears while writing this post.

Tony died of cancer and his situation was one of the things that motivated me to start this vlog, I needed a way to express myeslf as I had bottled a lot up leading up to that day 1 year ago.

Now things have been going really well for me and I have a new sense of direction I realise I still miss the one person I could always share it with. Now I share it with every one so close friends and new friends globally can what I'm doing and how I'm feeling.

And the best part of it is that these videos/memories will be around long after I'm gone so when people want to remember me they can in a few clicks.

I wish I could do that when I remember Tony.

Previous Posts

Monday, May 09, 2005

Words for Tony

I lost a close friend this year, Tony who I and other honoured friends lost to cancer. We were in a relationship for nearly 5 years. He was a unique person which showed remarkable composure in the last few weeks of his life even when his family rejected him when he let his last wishes be know which his family did not agree with. It was left to us, a close circle of friends help him say goodbye to the world.

I miss you heaps "honey bunny"

AAM 9 - Tony Young - a tribute

A serious slide show of a friends flat who had past away in May this year. Only now do I feel like making and sharing this with you. He was my partner for 5 years and even though we parted company in the last year it was very difficult to see him get ill.


This video is a tribute to his achievements, it's ironic that you can't take any of it with you when you strive to attain so much.

His 2 bedroom flat was stunning and he had a very particular taste.

2 Comments:

Blogger VJnet said...

Mark,
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you are okay.
xOxOx,
VJ

6:54 AM  
Blogger muscles said...

Thanks for your continued support guys.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home