Friday, January 06, 2006

Back to the grind

I'm back on another 3 weeks of continous work and study, will get a little sweaty as we cover advanced training techiques in the gym with my fellow trainees. So I will get a chance to find out more about moving to the US as one the other guys is also thinking of moving to join family in North Carolina later this year, this is exactly what I'm hoping to do for a few months as I do a extended trip before I get too settled here in London.

On another point. does anyone have any gmail invites? I could really us one :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 questions
1 Did you get the Gmail invite I sent?
2 When I saw the image I thought you might be giving us a training session. Do you think you would ever include training tips on your Vlog?
3 If you get sick of the dark cold weather in London and want to visit Los Angeles I would love to give you a tour. Would you ever consider a trip to a warm plastic town full of sunshine and potential new workout clients?

6:21 AM  
Blogger muscles said...

1. Yes I did thx a lot, I have been working/studying for 12 days straight and have not got around to setting it up properly.

2. Erm, maybe but not right now.

3. If my plans take of to do so work/travel in the US I could swing by LA

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home