Saturday, December 24, 2005

AAM 14 - Rants one year on

This week I tried my hand to a number of media, a few vlog entries and for the first time audio. Not of me, but as I have been a fan of Yeast Radio since last year, Madge Weinstein and her ever political rants have made me laugh when life was getting tough.

I felt like throwning together a remix of her rants from December 04 and I'm chuffed she played it. It is amazing she has found her own place in the blogosphere in which she manages to provoke intelligent thought when many would just pefer to watch Fear Factor.

Hopefully Fear Factor will not be back for another season!

Listern

active

1 Comments:

Blogger Cetusss said...

Thanks for the links, I'll heard soon mp3s from Yeast Radio. It's dowloading now after I download your Mp3 taste of bush, pioucman ! I wish you a marvelous christmas, an oiled beautiful night on your muscles !
Bat

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home