Monday, November 24, 2008

Time flies when you're having fun!

Finally things are going my way, my business turnover has increased two fold, I've had business mentor for the last year which has broadened my paradigms to no end. Hopefully in the next six months we will be starting a new business as we have hit upon a unique business model in the fitness industry. You can see what I've been up to here.

I don't get much feedback from my blog which is cool as a mainly just do video work trying to be artistic and have a visual outlet for my personal expression, but now I think I'll try a little bit of written creativity. Now I willl try and comment a bit more on my photo blog entries (who knows it might be interesting to read change!)

My video camera is on loan at the moment and have been too busy to get it back, but I hope have something for you in the next month. In this learning curve that his life I have become quite a bit opinionated, so may have a little something new to share.

So until then, see you soon.

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home